Thursday, January 8, 2015

Introduction



Hello All,

I'm pretty new to translating Japanese, so my speed might be turtle. Since my wife can speak and read Japanese, I'll have her do the editing or proof reading for me. I'll be working on project that seem interesting for me. I'll also try not to overlap any translation out there. I guess My first project will be Overlord. Since I know another translator is working on Volume 2, I'll see if I can start Volume 3. I'm translating directly from JP book, so this might take a while.

Thanks, and look forward for some comments and reply.

3 comments:

  1. That would ne awesome! I'm currently following the translation of volume 2 and seeing someone pick v3 made my day! Good luck and take your time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. al fin una buena noticia yo leyendo los raw como loco al fin alguien que traducirá directamente del libro dios te bendiga gracias.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A new god has stepped up to the realm that is Translations!

    ReplyDelete